Culvers Manager Review from Oswego, Illinois

4 of 25 Culvers reviews

Update added by user Oct 25

Update

Original review posted by user Oct 24

I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and alway busy, so I ask her what she wanted and she wanted Culver's fish, so her went to pick it up and bring home for us 3, now it's 20-25 min from my house , anyway my bill way 47.55 for 3/cod dinners 2 pops and a order of onion rings on side we waited and got order (I should have checked it)but didn't!And got home only had 2/ dinners the one that was missing was my granddaughters, this was aweful!

Anyway she had tears in her eyes an said it's ok nana I just won't eat, so I called the Culver's in yorkville Illinois where we had went go a manager, he checked said I could come back and get it,like it was nothing, I exsplain everything so then he said well you have 6 months to pick it up we hold for you! I'm sorry but I just payed 47.55 drove 25 mins there and 25 mins back I wasn't going back unless my granddaughter really wanted, she said no.

So then I said I just want refund he said that's find you can come back and get refund, anyway, for a manager he didn't handle this matter very well at all!!Now after I exsplained alittle more he did say he was sorry, wanted to let you know how disappointed I was with Culver's after everything tonight and how our evening with our granddaughter was spoiled because of this , thank you Susan Palmer,

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Fast Food
review #942572 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Culvers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 25 Culvers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
aliens_amoung_us

Oct 25 #1232013 Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States

I'm not sure what else you wanted the manager to do. He was willing to replace the missing food, then offered you a refund. Granted that means a drive back, but that's the way it is. What else do you want? Be thankful you got those choices, pick one and move on.

0 1 Reply

Oct 28 #1233333

you must have no life but to sit on a site all day stalking what new comments are posted and talk *** smh

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Culvers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Culvers.
Filing a new complaint about
×