Update added by user Oct 25, 2016
Original review posted by user Oct 24, 2016
I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and alway busy, so I ask her what she wanted and she wanted Culver's fish, so her went to pick it up and bring home for us 3, now it's 20-25 min from my house , anyway my bill way 47.55 for 3/cod dinners 2 pops and a order of onion rings on side we waited and got order (I should have checked it)but didn't!And got home only had 2/ dinners the one that was missing was my granddaughters, this was aweful!
Anyway she had tears in her eyes an said it's ok nana I just won't eat, so I called the Culver's in yorkville Illinois where we had went go a manager, he checked said I could come back and get it,like it was nothing, I exsplain everything so then he said well you have 6 months to pick it up we hold for you! I'm sorry but I just payed 47.55 drove 25 mins there and 25 mins back I wasn't going back unless my granddaughter really wanted, she said no.
So then I said I just want refund he said that's find you can come back and get refund, anyway, for a manager he didn't handle this matter very well at all!!Now after I exsplained alittle more he did say he was sorry, wanted to let you know how disappointed I was with Culver's after everything tonight and how our evening with our granddaughter was spoiled because of this , thank you Susan Palmer,
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "...Can you please tell me how does Arby's get away with advertising a chicken slider with a picture that looks amazing but..."
- "...I went into the location to pick up my order and my order wasn't ready until 7:40pm which is 1 hour and 40 minute wait..."
- "I bought a steak taco salad That was the worst salad I have ever seen..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Horrible Experience! I was ordering a set of flowers for Valentine's Day for my Mother in law and Mother. First off, my order went through without me authorizing..."
- "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..."